Coupons, Promo Codes and Gift Certificates
- Coupons and promo codes can be applied directly to the shopping cart.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Smaller items will be shipped via first class mail. International orders are shipped via USPS first class mail. It is the buyers responsibility to notify us if a package does not arrive at its intended destination. Ready to ship products will ship within 2 days of receipt of payment. Please allow 5 to 7 days processing time for custom made needle cases.
- International buyers are solely responsible for any and all customs charges, import taxes or duties levied by the destination country.
Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy! We will never share your email or contact information with anyone. We will only contact you to discuss your order unless you specifically sign up for our mailing list or newsletter.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns for faulty workmanship will be accepted for six months. Returns or exchanges for any other reason will be accepted for up to 30 days from receipt. Buyer will bear the cost of return shipping and must insure the return package against loss. Item must be returned in un-used, like new condition.
Custom made items may only be returned in the case of defect.
- Orders may be placed via the on line shopping cart system or via email. Please do not send credit card information in an email! Please provide a telephone number and the best time to contact you for payment information if you do not wish to be invoiced through PayPal. If you wish to check the status of your order, please be sure to create an account when checking out. This will allow you to log into the order processing system and check the status of your orders at any time. Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Pricing
- We accept credit card payments via PayPal. Payment must be received before we will ship your order. Payment for custom work must be completed prior to shipment. Orders may be canceled up until the ship date. Pricing reflects the unique, hand crafted nature of the product and takes into account the time required to create the piece as well as the cost of materials and level of skill involved.